Credit Unions for Kids is a nonprofit collaboration of credit unions, chapters, leagues/associations and business partners from across the country, engaged in fundraising activities to benefit 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Adopted as our movement’s charity of choice, credit unions are the 3rd largest sponsor of CMN Hospitals.
One hundred percent of every dollar donated by members of the credit union movement goes back to the CMN Hospital which serves your community, your members. CMN Hospitals treat millions of children every year; in fact, it is the world’s largest children’s charity. Each year, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals:
- Provide $2.5 billion in charity care
- Support cutting edge, life-saving research
- Develop new, innovative technology which eases pain and lengthens lives
- Treat 98% of all children needing heart or lung transplants
- Treat 88% of all children with cancer
- Treat 76% of all children with cystic fibrosis
- Treat 72% of all children with pediatric AIDS
Since 1996, the Credit Unions for Kids program has generated over $100 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals; $8.7 million in 2011 alone! But the need continues to grow.
Join us in enhancing visibility for the credit union industry and, most importantly, helping the children in your community.
Children's Miracle Network Hospital Champions
Bailey (CA), Danielle (WV), Ramonie (IN) and Jack (IL)