Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals treat 17 million children each year for every disease and condition imaginable—from asthma and broken bones to cancer and heart defects. Each year, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals adopt life-saving equipment, perform breakthrough research and provide more than $2.5 billion in charitable care. CMNHospitals are committed to serving children above all else.
Today, at just one children’s hospital:
- 200 children will visit the emergency department (Average pediatric ER visit = $423)
- 32 children will receive cancer treatments (Average cancer treatment = $75,000)
- 28 children will be treated for heart problems (Average heart valve repair in a child = $65,000)
- 4 children will be admitted after a serious injury or illness (Average children’s hospital stay = $7,500)
Children's Hospital at Erlanger
Children’s Hospital at Erlanger is certified as a Comprehensive Regional Pediatric Center (CRPC), the highest designation in the state for pediatrics. It’s a level of care for children often found only in cities more than twice the size of Chattanooga. Here are other ways we stand apart:
• The region’s most comprehensive resource for pediatric hematology/oncology – treating more than 90% of our area’s children with cancer
• The region’s highest level of care for premature or sick newborns – providing 24-hour, in-house neonatology
• The region’s only pediatric emergency department, staffed with board-certified pediatric emergency physicians
• The region’s only pediatric trauma center, serving critically ill and injured children 24/7
• The region’s only pediatric surgical suites designed exclusively for children
• The region’s only teaching pediatric hospital, affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine Chattanooga
In addition to the emergency, trauma, and intensive care services listed above, Children’s Hospital at Erlanger has a comprehensive list of subspecialists from pediatric cardiologists to pediatric urologists.
Find Your CMN Hospital
Below is a list of hospitals, grouped by states. Select the hospital that you want to get a map and description.